Some visible strings

Gabor Kelemen kelemeng at gnome.hu
Tue Oct 20 15:18:58 UTC 2009

David Planella írta:
> If any of you has got any other tips on those visible but
> not-so-easy-to-find strings, now it's a good time to share them :)

I have a slightly related question: what is the plan to deliver the
translations of strings in .policy files? These translations - some of
them are quite visible - are coming from xml files, so the language
packs do not solve the problem.
I can only think that the po files should be exported from Launchpad and
the affected packages[1] have to be rebuilt. Is this what will happen? :)

[1]: http://paste.ubuntu.com/297581/

Regards
Gabor Kelemen