Untranslated Yelp main page (Ubuntu Help Center)

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:32:52 UTC 2009

2009/10/15 Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com>:
> If the left hand side is untranslated, it's an ubuntu-docs bug. If the
> right hand side is untranslated, it's a yelp bug. I'll test with es
> myself tomorrow and we'll see if we can diagnose it.

What about the "Assistive Tools"? It's broken in karmic, but used to
come from gnome-user-guide, which I do have installed (also for my
language) and which also contains the translation in Rosetta. Is it
broken for others, too, and maybe perhaps something related to the
split of gnome-user-guide to language-specific packages?

-Timo