Weird thing in Spanish XML docs

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 14 22:34:42 BST 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 10:20 PM, Ricardo Pérez López
<ricardo at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> My fully-updated-Karmic's Yelp sends me an error message when I try to
> open the "Internet & Networking" link. The error message is (roughly
> translated from Spanish to English by myself):
>
> ----------------------
> Can't parse file
> The file "/usr/share/gnome/help/internet/es/internet.xml" can't be
> parsed because one or more of it's included files aren't well-formed XML
> documents.
>
> However, according to [1], internet.xml seems to be OK.

Sounds like this bug - https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/441401

Should be fixed in ubuntu-docs 9.10.10 and the latest help langpacks
(I'm not sure if they need to be rebuilt before the fix appears
though, maybe yes).

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org