The latest message after installation - where can I translate it?

Ricardo Pérez López ricardo at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 5 09:17:12 UTC 2009

After installing Ubuntu 9.10 Beta using Spanish language, in the latest
installation step, I get the following dialog in English, untranslated:

Installation has finished. You can continue testing Ubuntu now, but
until you restart the computer, any changes you make or documents you
save will not be preserved.

                             Continue Testing       Restart Now

Where is the Launchpad template for the above strings? I would like to
translate them into Spanish.

Cheers,

Ricardo.