Xubuntu How to Submit Our XFCE Translations?

Noumaan Yaqoob y.noumaan at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:08:14 UTC 2009

I am sure so many people have asked  this question here before, but
since I couldn't figure it out so here I am. We just finished
translating XFCE. We have submitted it to the XFCE but we want to see
it in Jaunty so that we can test our translations in Xubuntu and
figure out how to improve the over all language support so that
translations fit perfectly.

But we can't figure out how we can submit our translations to
launchpad? for example there is a template
libexo I can find this package in launchpad but I can not find a
translation template for it.

Numaan