No subject

Mon Mar 16 18:30:53 GMT 2009

through the StableReleaseUpdate process. Please open specific "jaunty"
tasks on any bugs which you feel are suitable for fixing in that
process.

Finally, congratulations to everyone involved in this release. I
really feel that this is our best release so far for Ubuntu
documentation. I'm pretty sure the documentation is more up to date
than before, has closed more bugs than before, and has more extensive
translations than before, and that's due to everyone who has
contributed: thanks.

Looking forward to Karmic...

--
Matthew East