Ubuntu Dutch translation team is closed. Solutions?

Kenneth Nielsen k.nielsen81 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 10:56:47 UTC 2009

Maybe there is a bit of a misunderstanding here. There is a difference
between the team being closed down, i.e. no work being done at all,
and the team being closed, which just mean that you cannot become a
member of the team before you are approved. Closing the team is from
my POV a necessity to assure quality and the Danish team is closed,
but it is certainly not closed down ;) (More like slightly dormant,
until we get a way to distinguish between packages that contain Ubuntu
specific strings and those that don't ;)

Regards Kenneth Nielsen