Translations for "Search" button

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at canonical.com
Tue Mar 17 21:31:36 UTC 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 11:07 -0500, Matthew Nuzum wrote:
>> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
> [snip]
>> Thanks for your willingness to help, I'm going to deal with this but I
>> need just a bit of time to get other critical tasks done. I will email
>> again shortly to let you know I'm working on it or completed it or
>> maybe have questions. (I've never before done most of the things you
>> mention there)
>
> If you need any help or have any questions about this stuff please let
> me know. I will be happy to help.
>
> You can also find me on #ubuntu-translators IRC channel (nick:
> adiroiban)

Hi, I've uploaded the code and opened tralsnations (I think).
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-start-page

I haven't uploaded a corrected .pot file because the instructions say
you can import an existing .pot file and existing translations in a
zip file. Does someone feel like they'd be able to correct the .pot
file and upload the existing translations (or at least just correct
the .pot file)?

I'm happy to either delegate authority of this or upload a zip file on
behalf of someone.

--
Matthew Nuzum