Alternate view to Ubuntu translations templates

Adi Roiban adi at
Mon Mar 16 18:55:45 GMT 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-16 at 07:56 +0100, Bruno Patri wrote:
> Le Sunday 01 March 2009 19:35:18 Adi Roiban, vous avez écrit :
> If you find some time to add French, we will appreciate it ;-)
Should be up and running :)

> As far as i know, most of KDE packages are in the STABLE branch. KDE
> translation are committed in TRUNK only for the development version
> (KDE 4.3
> for now) and for kde packages that belong to "extragear" or
> "playground".
> For example, you can find French translations for KDE 4.2 here :
> , or in SVN :
> and for "playground" and other "extragear" modules here :
In dealing with the upstream links I choose a very rought approach, just
to get some feedback. I don't know to much about KDE packaging and
release rules.

Do you know where I could get a list telling me which KDE package from
Ubuntu is from KDE3, KDE4-stable or KDE4-trunk ?

If I can have this list it will be easy to create a better KDE upstream

Based on the feedback and support from the Greek team I will add a list
of packaged from the LiveCD and those with upstream translations in

Adi Roiban