Strange position of images in translation pages

Danilo Šegan danilo at canonical.com
Wed Jun 24 13:55:47 BST 2009

Hi Jeroen, Milo,

У сре, 24. 06 2009. у 17:02 +0700, Jeroen Vermeulen пише:
> Milo Casagrande wrote:
>
> > don't know if it has been reported as a bug on Launchpad or if it is
> > related to me using edge, but I'm experiencing some strange images
> > positioning in the translation overview pages. Since a picture speaks
> > more than a thousand words, I'll attach it here.
> >
> > Is it something already known?
>
> I believe it's a known problem, yes.  Work in progress on the generic UI
> side of Launchpad.

FWIW, it was a minor nag with a switch to using CSS sprites for many
images to improve loading time.  It was fixed quickly by Martin A., but
edge didn't update for a few days for some unrelated problem.

All should be fine now, but if not, please let us know as soon as you
spot something weird :)

Cheers,
Danilo