Translation templates that are used in a default installation of Ubuntu?

Cá Vàng clarious at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:17:13 UTC 2009

Hello everyone.

I am Phuong Vo, a member of the MoST project, a project that are sponsored
by the Vietnamese government to create a high quality translation of Ubuntu
and several other FOSS.(*)

Our goal is to translating every thing included in a default Ubuntu installtion
(GUI, help etc...), but we are having problem determine which templates need
to be translated. Just searching the templates name according to the programs
name isn't enough, there are still strings we don't know where to find. Well, I
think given enough time, we can do it, but since we are aiming to 9.10, not
much time is left.

So if you can, please help us making a list of templates that need to be trans-
-lated in order to make a fully localised version of Ubuntu. It would
be great if
you can send us a list like that, but if you don't have the time, then
you could
just tell us how to do so.

Thank in advance!

Regards,