HEADS-UP! URGENT! Major problem with translations for Hardy and Intrepid.

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Fri Jan 16 08:46:11 GMT 2009

I imagined that.... but that's not going to be easy anyway...

Just another example: subversion for my own language. Looks like there's
one string broken. Nobody of our team has ever touched that package, the
translation has been like that since 2006. Downloaded it, tested it, no
errors.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>