ubuntu-docs stats , xml and html

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sun Jan 11 04:28:45 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have also generated the HTML files for ubuntu-docs statistic and are
available at the following address:

http://ubuntu-docs-stats.tla.ro/ubuntu-8.10/

I'm generating the HTML files to make it easy to test and check the
ubuntu-docs translations from Rosetta.

I will want to make some improvement to the script and after that I will
also create report for kubuntu, xubuntu, edubuntu ... etc , hardy and
jaunty.

On my 1.7Ghz Pentium M computer generating all static files took about 4
hours.

The new-to-ubuntu HTML file was not generated and I will fix it soon :)

I am happy to receive any suggestion or comment.

Kind regards,
--
Adi Roiban