Jaunty language pack updates

Mads Bille Lundby lundbymads at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 21:28:11 BST 2009

Hi

I would very much like to test the translation packs, but I don't know
how to do it according to the instructions, since this paragraph
puzzles me:

"Are the latest translations from Launchpad visible?"

How do I find out if there has been committed any changes from
upstream? Many of the packages come from upstream, Gnome and KDE.
Should I manually search the local Gnome/KDE translation team mailing
list for upstream updates? Is there a changelog for each
module+language in Launchpad. I don't know how to answer the question
above.

Regards,
Mads Lundby, DK Team