Translations have become suggestions

Jeroen Vermeulen jtv at canonical.com
Tue Apr 28 10:50:32 UTC 2009

Moritz Baumann wrote:

>> Puzzling indeed!  Do you know exactly when this was?  We may be able to
>> correlate it to something.
>
> the import of gnome-user-docs was done on April 11 or 12 and
> approximately one week later I noticed the problem. I'm not sure about
> the other templates, though.
>
> Since Danilo requested a link:
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/jaunty/+source/gnome-user-docs/+pots/accessibility-guide/de/

This translation was indeed last imported early on April 12.  Something
weird must happened around that time, but we don't know what yet.  All
we really know is that our database replication lag suddenly jumped.

Your problem may be related to this one:

     https://answers.launchpad.net/rosetta/+question/68169

Could you, or anyone who experiences similar problems and has detailed
information about it (when, where, what & if possible the text of the
confirmation email) please add it there?  For now unfortunately we don't
have anything that points us in a specific direction of what may have
happened.

Jeroen