Translation status for Ubuntu Start Page

Danilo Šegan danilo at canonical.com
Mon Apr 20 12:24:27 BST 2009

Hi Adi,

У пет, 17. 04 2009. у 11:33 +0300, Adi Roiban пише:

> I tried to used the automatic Rosetta import feature release this
> cycle, but it looks like it's not ready yet... so I went back to
> manual import.

Template import should be fine.  You should not need to do any other
imports of actual PO files after that (other than the initial one, if
you want).

We've accidentally landed a UI change which enables PO imports as well,
and that's what you used which is not yet ready on our production
servers.

Cheers,
Danilo

believed to be clean.