request for release notes translations

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at
Wed Apr 15 14:40:40 BST 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 03:27:47PM +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:

> Steve Langasek ha scritto:

>> Please use<langcode>
>> for your translations, and coordinate with Matthew Nuzum
>> <matthew.nuzum at> (cc:ed), when you are ready to have these
>> translations linked from the Ubuntu website.

> is there a deadline for translators/translations or "the sooner the better"?

"The sooner the better".  Translation links can be added even after the
release, but of course the longer this is delayed, the less effective it
will be at getting the translation in front of the eyes of the users who
need it.

Ubuntu Developer
slangasek at                                     vorlon at