[Fwd: Re: KDE packages]
milo at casagrande.name
Wed Apr 8 21:23:41 BST 2009
Il giorno mer, 08/04/2009 alle 18.30 +0100, Jonathan Riddell ha scritto:
> Not sure on that one, maybe Launchpad isn't deleting obsolete
> messages. Can you send me some examples?
I checked within the package a little bit better, some strings have
'Kubuntu' in them, others that are not translated (at least for Italian
after having reimported the upstream version of the package) are located
Lots of those strings have suggestions coming from 'kate' or 'katepart4'
packages in Jaunty or Intrepid.
If you need (some of) the exact strings let me know.
> > - desktop-kdepim from kdepim: little difference from upstream stable (4
> > messages)
> Able to send me these?
- Nepomuk Contact Ontology
- Nepomuk Contact Ontology describes contact information, common in many
places on the desktop.
- Nepomuk Message Ontology
- The Nepomuk Message Ontology extends the NEPOMUK Information Element
framework into the domain of messages. Kinds of messages covered by NMO
include Emails and instant messages.
Located in obj-ia64-linux-gnu/akonadi/nepomuk/nco.desktop and
Some other packages I was looking into (I'm reporting them here just to
know if they are upstream or if Kubuntu is the upstream or whatever info
you may have):
- desktop-kipi-plugins: don't know where to find it upstream
- kio-media (in kdebase): didn't find it upstream, found a lot of kio-*,
but not this one
- ksync (in kdepim): didn't find any *sync package upstream in kdepim
- skim: i suppose is KDE, but don't know where to look for an upstream,
at least it doesn't seem to be in KDE svn
- the kde4libs package Bruno quoted in another mail is indeed a
- desktop-digikam: the only language that I see has an upstream
translation is French
- desktop-kdebase-runtime: lot of strings are similar to the
desktop-kdebase (at least suggestions are coming from that)
- kde-qt (http://is.gd/rt8q): 0 strings in Launchpad, template looks
empty, upstream should have translations
- libknmui: the source appears to be plasma-widget-network-manager
- phonon-gstreamer (in qt4-x11): Launchpad says it has a length of 0,
but upstream looks like it has some translations
- solid4 (in kde4libs)
It's a rather long list... if you need any links to Launchpad or any
other info, let me know.
Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: Questa =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=E8?= una parte del messaggio
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/attachments/20090408/3a47f9b9/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-translators