Ответ: Appeal to the developers/translators

Oleg Koptev koptev.oleg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 06:46:57 BST 2009

Hello all.

First - I only share my thoughts about providing more quality in
localisation issues. Don't want to annoy to anybody. *yell* sure was
an intentionally exaggeration word. read it as *appeal*

Second - the problem is take place to be. So I think it need to be
sounds as I think.

At least we have Launchpad Help page about the translation, where it
could be clarified for those, who will placed their project for
translation in future.
https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/YourProject

In reference to upstream teams - dunno, but I think somebody from here
are in tight contact with them (as I see at Og e-mail adress for
example). So it could be figured out there in any case.

Thank you for your attention. Best wishes to all!