Description mistake in musicvideophotos section (ubuntu-doc)?

Artur Szymanski arteek at wp.pl
Fri Apr 3 14:21:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

During translation of musicvideophotos template in ubuntu-doc package
(jaunty) I found incorrect description of photoprint appliaction
(Section 3.4.2 Advanced Photo Printing). Please look at the Point 3 that
says "To change the amount of spacing between photos, change the
Horizontal and Vertical settings under Gutters". I can't see such
options in the photoprint (0.3.9), but instead I found Gap options under
Layout, where I can set a free space between photos.

Should I report a bug againts ubuntu-doc?

Regards,
Artur