String freeze break: debian-installer

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 2 11:58:27 BST 2009

I'm afraid I had to break the string freeze in order to fix
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/347916. Sorry. Here are the new strings,
which should show up in Launchpad within a day or so:

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../partman-base.templates:65001
msgid ""
"Do you want the installer to try to unmount the partitions on these disks "
"before continuing?  If you leave them mounted, you will not be able to "
"create, delete, or resize partitions on these disks, but you may be able to "
"install to existing partitions there."
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../partman-base.templates:66001
msgid "Installation medium on ${PARTITION}"
msgstr ""

#. Type: note
#. Description
#: ../partman-base.templates:66001
msgid ""
"Your installation medium is on ${PARTITION}. You will not be able to create, "
"delete, or resize partitions on this disk, but you may be able to install to "
"existing partitions there."
msgstr ""

Thanks,