No KDE upstream translations imported to Rosetta?

Jannick Kuhr jakuhr-linux at gmx.de
Sat Sep 13 14:41:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just noticed that we have now translation templates for Intrepid. So we have
about one month for translations. But even worse is, that at least for KDE no
translations have been imported. For german I know that KDE 4.1.1 is almost
completly translated, but in Rosetta we just have 50% translated strings,
probably the ones already existing in KDE3.

Btw. Adept still uses the old templates, right? Or aren't there any new
strings in the new, rewritten version? I can't imagine...

Is anyone of the resonsibles aware of this issues? Is there any possibility to
fix this asap to give us at least a few days for Kubuntu translations?

To be honestly, I'm quite shocked by the translation status :-(

Kind regards,

Jannick Kuhr