Help needed for start page

Ricardo Pérez López ricardo at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 29 08:15:39 UTC 2008

El vie, 24-10-2008 a las 16:45 -0500, Matthew Nuzum escribió:
> Hello friends,

Hi Matthew:

I've discovered a problem in the new Firefox startup page.

The page title says "Página de inicio de Ubuntu", but it must says
"Página de inicio de Ubuntu".

There's obviously an encoding problem. However, the es.po file I sent
you some days ago was correctly encoded in UTF-8, so it seems that the
problem is in the po->html generation script.

Please, can you fix the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

P.S.: By the way, the untranslated "Search" button is rather ugly. For
the case of you could translate it, "Search" translates to "Buscar" in
Spanish. Please, fix this too!