request for release notes translations

Kenneth Nielsen k.nielsen81 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 12:08:39 UTC 2008

2008/10/24 Kenneth Nielsen <k.nielsen81 at gmail.com>:

>>> I just started the Danish translation. Make sure to inform us of
>>> changes, since tracking changes by comparing two wikipages in
>>> different languages is a pain.
>>> Regards Kenneth Nielsen
>>
>> I would suggest that you use wiki.ubuntu.com's "subscribe" feature to be
>> notified directly of changes to the page, and the 'info' button on the top
>> of the page to review the content of those changes as needed.
>>
>> Cheers,
>
> Ahh yeah, thanks.

While this seemed like a good idea, I think it still changes to much
for this to be fun to work on (Don't like shooting at moving targets).
Could you tell us when the absolute last deadline for this, in order
for the links to be in place at release time is, because then I will
do the translation immediately before.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen