How to import translation from Firefox official po files into Ubuntu Launchpad

Peteris Krisjanis pecisk at
Wed Oct 22 13:41:36 BST 2008

Ok, let me explain - I mean not auto translate, but more - find exact
string 'a' and find a exact translation of it. No fuzzy translations,
no partial translations. Just exact match :)

I don't know what do you mean with official FIrefox translations team,
but one guy from our team communicates with Mozilla about including
our language as one of officially available for download. If that
means that I am part of official Firefox translations team, then yes

trešdiena, 2008, 22 oktobris 15:36 Og Maciel <ogmaciel at> rakstīja: