Firefox startup page translation

Ricardo Pérez López ricardo at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 16 15:08:37 UTC 2008

What about translate ALL the Firefox startup page?

Since Hardy (or even before, I can't remember), the Firefox startup page
contains a Google search box (with a "Search" button) and a right
sidebar with Ubuntu-related information ("Get Ubuntu Support", "Ubuntu
Merchandise", "Get Involved with Ubuntu" and "Ubuntu Forms").

All those information are untranslated, and can't be translated in any
way. Therefore, my Firefox startup page contains both Spanish and
English strings, which is rather ugly :(

It could be great to get them fully translated.

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.