Launchpad Translators group

Milo Casagrande milo at
Mon Nov 24 15:03:15 GMT 2008

Subscribed! ;)

> What do you think?

It's a great idea to improve the opinion that "outsiders" could have
about Launchpad and to attract new teams inside!

Hopefully in this way more projects will let their translations under
the Launchpad umbrella; I'm struggling to get some projects (not related
to Ubuntu) under the "Ubuntu Translators" team, and it's not that

Milo Casagrande <milo at>