Translate Ubuntu

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Tue May 13 06:54:12 UTC 2008

--- Khoem Sokhem <khoemsokhem at khmeros.info> ha scritto:
> How can I create group of Ubuntu translator? I tried this site:
> https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/ubuntu-translators but it
> said "
> Sorry, you don't have permission to access this page.
>
> You are logged in as Khoem Sokhem"
>
> Please point me more detail about this!

First you have to create your l10n team here:

https://launchpad.net/people/+newteam

Then, probably, you have to contact one of the Launchpad admin [1] or
you can ask via IRC (#launchpad) how you can get your team as an
official Ubuntu translation team (this is something that I don't know
and, from my POV, it's not well documented...).

Bye!

[1] https://launchpad.net/~rosetta-admins

---
Milo Casagrande  <milo_casagrande at yahoo.it>