Translate Ubuntu

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Mon May 12 16:26:55 UTC 2008

Il giorno lun, 12/05/2008 alle 11.00 +0700, Khoem Sokhem ha scritto:
> Now we want to translate Ubuntu and Kubuntu into Khmer as well.
> So I have some questions to ask:
> 1- where can I start ?
> 2- where can I get .po file(s) for translating?
> 3- how can I send the translated file(s)?

One answer to rule 'em all:

Launchpad: http://launchpad.net

You don't need to download any po files, all of your works take place
inside Launchpad in particular in the translations section:

https://translations.launchpad.net/

There's alreay a Khmer language registered in Launchpad [1] ( ) but
there's no group of Ubuntu translators using Khmer.

For more information take a look here [2].

Bye!

[1] https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/+languages/km
[2] https://help.launchpad.net/FeatureHighlights/SoftwareTranslation

--