Ubiquity UI change
evand at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 13 13:34:59 GMT 2008
I have filed a UI freeze exception for ubiquity:
If you have any questions, please CC me in replies as I am not
subscribed to this mailing list.
ubiquity (1.7.18) hardy; urgency=low
[ Jonathan Riddell ]
- Enable/disable advanced partitioner buttons, don't hide/show
- Use Oxygen icon and make it findable by KDE 4
- Fix reboot dialogue to actually offer a reboot option
- When clicking Back at AdvancedPartitioner, go back to first
Partitioner page, not keyboard
[ Evan Dandrea ]
* Move cancelButton.hide() to after setCancelButton in the KDE
the latter function causes the button to be shown again.
* Use a black border around tzmap points to assist the visually
* Flash the currently selected location on the tzmap so that it's
* When clicking on the tzmap, if the closest match is already
the next closest.
* Place the tzmap in an AspectFrame so it doesn't look distorted on
widescreen displays (LP: #200152).
[ Mario Limonciello ]
* For PVR-350 output support, use ivtvfb not ivtv-fb.
-- Evan Dandrea <evand at ubuntu.com> Fri, 07 Mar 2008 10:27:05 -0500
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/attachments/20080313/4718503a/attachment.pgp
More information about the ubuntu-translators