OpenOffice.org translations for Ubuntu

Peteris Krisjanis pecisk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:03:18 UTC 2008

Hello!

I have few questions how OpenOffice.org translations are handled
within Launchpad/Ubuntu:
1) How and how much translations gets updated? I know that
OpenOffice.org translations are converted to and from po files and it
has unique format which is rather hard to handle.
2) Is OpenOffice.org translated in Launchpad? If yes, where? I could
not find it so far. I can also translate it trough official project,
though I need to know then when actual last import for Hardy will take
place;

Already thanks for any answers,
Pēteris Krišjānis
Ubuntu Latvian translation team