BSD licence

Sebastian Heinlein glatzor at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 29 07:11:19 UTC 2008

Hello,

the newly added licence agreement in Rosetta includes the following
statement:

"If you choose not to use the BSD licence, we will remove your
translations from Launchpad shortly after July 31st."

Are we going to loose all the translation of former and no longer active
translators? Do you have got any data on how many translations we would
loose?

Will there be a special mark in the exported po files for BSD licenced
messages?

How can I merge my translation upstream if they use an alternative
licence, e.g. GPL? They would have to include a quiet odd licence
statement, right?

Regards,

Sebastian