BSD licensing translations

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Tue Jun 17 09:56:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm writing here to have some more informations about the BSD licensing of the translations inside Launchpad.

The licensing FAQ says "BSD license", but which one? As the FSF says, it should be stated the "original BSD license" or the "revised BSD license".

Which one will Launchpad be using? Is it going to be a particular BSD license like FreeBSD or something else?

There's also no link or reference to the license text from neither the LicensingFAQ nor the Transaltions FAQs pages. This could be handy for having an idea of what the license says for newcomers to Launchpad.

I have no problem using BSD, just wanted to know...

Bye!

--
Milo Casagrande