How to change plural form expression?

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Tue Feb 5 18:08:45 GMT 2008

El mar, 05-02-2008 a las 19:39 +0200, Khaled Hosny escribió:
> The current plural forms expression for Arabic translation in launchpad
> is wrong, and I believe it is the source of some problems in Ubuntu
> translation, however, I can find a way to change it (I'm the current
> team coordinator if this mutters).

That's a global value for the whole system not an Ubuntu specific
setting, that's why you cannot change it directly.

If you want to change it, please, open a request at
https://answers.launchpad.net/rosetta/ with the new formula and
explaining a bit the changes you want to do, that way we can see whether
data migration is needed before we change it so previous translations
are still correct.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín