request for release notes translations

Kenneth Nielsen k.nielsen81 at
Tue Oct 16 14:03:05 BST 2007

Wouldn't it be a easier for everybody to just decide on a structure under
which we could work with these release notes translations on the wiki. Then
your guy could just, at a certain point ask everybody to confirm whether
they are complete, and the pull them from there. We could place the
translations in pages named:[LANG] so for Danish is
would be or something
like that.
Cheers Kenneth Nielsen