Gutsy: Pictures, Documents, Music etc.

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at hut.fi
Sat Oct 13 09:00:05 UTC 2007

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Danilo egan wrote:

> This approach maybe works for those who don't distribute language
> packs, but it doesn't for those who do.  I guess Ubuntu should ship
> these translations as part of the package instead of putting them
> inside language packs.  Something to discuss with Ubuntu developers.

Ubuntu already ships the translations as part of the package. I suggested
it in a bug report about a month ago, and it was implemented in
0.9-0ubuntu1. There might be still problems if the upstream doesn't have
the translation but it's been added in Rosetta, but that's natural.
Upstream currently has 35 languages translated.

-Timo