Launchpad 1.1.11 released!

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Sun Nov 25 23:39:45 UTC 2007

Today we released Launchpad 1.1.11, with some major improvements to
Launchpad Translations!

You can expect exports and imports to take roughly half as long as
before and everyday use of Launchpad Translations to be noticeably
faster. Timeouts should be largely a thing of the past.

Here's what Translations developer Danilo had to say:

"This is a very welcome change of data model which has enabled us to
cut the code size by 30%, improve speed and keep the same set of
features. Even if this doesn't solve all the timeout problems, it
provides us with the infrastructure to do so in the near future."

Please let us - me, Danilo, Carlos, Jeroen - know how you get on with
the new improved Translations.

There's more in Launchpad 1.1.11 - the full release notes are at:

http://news.launchpad.net/releases/launchpad-1111-released

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net