how to be an official translators in Launchpad.net?

Jeroen Vermeulen jtv at canonical.com
Mon May 28 11:25:09 UTC 2007

Hugh Shang wrote:
> I am not an guy in IT, but I want to contribute to Ubuntu Community, so I
> chose to be a Chinese translator.
>
> It seems that I can only make 'suggestions' when I translate something for
> Ubuntu 6.10 or something like that.
>
> Does anybody understand me? What can be a help? Thanks in advance.

I think so... You could try applying for membership in a Chinese
translation team, or for a role as Chinese translator in a translation
group.

>From anywhere on the launchpad site, you should be able to select
"People" from the "Home" menu on the top-left corner of the window.
That will bring you to the People and Teams search page.  If you select
"Teams" and search for "Chinese" there, you will find a few people you
can approach.

Jeroen