Gutsy translations now open!

Erdal Ronahi erdal.ronahi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:10:15 BST 2007

Hi,

another question concerning the workflow: will this not split translation
efforts between Feisty and Gutsy? Will the translation that we are doing
from now on in Feisty go into Gutsy, too?

There was a "multi-cast" feature planned once, to submit a translation to
several distributions (e.g. Feisty and Gutsy) at once. I wonder what has
become of that.

Regards,
Erdal