openoffice2 in ubuntu doesn't get the upstream translation

mikel paskual mikel.paskual at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 18:22:13 BST 2007

hi

maybe the topic isn't as clear as it should.

I mean, I have defined basque as my default language in ubuntu (I installed
in basque ).

about 2 month ago, tha openoffice translation team finally updated
openoffice2 to basque (now, even 2.2 is available).

but ubuntu repositories only send me openoffice in english.

also, in launchpad translation,
openoffice doesn't get the upstream language update.

I'm ubuntubasquetranslators team coordinator, so could I do something to
correct it? could I contact someone?

thanks in advance