that %(os)s

mikel paskual mikel.paskual at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 00:15:44 BST 2007

mmm

so, python will do: (%os)s --> Ubuntu

the problem is that my language is derivative (not prepositional).
I mean, "for Ubuntu" would look like "Ubunturako" or "Ubuntu-rako".

then, could I use "(%os)s-rako"?

other way, I can use "for Ubuntu operating system"-->"Ubuntu
sistema-eragilerako".

But sometimes I'll have
to keep it as short as I can. So, it would be good to be able to
use  "(%os)s-something"

regards