is .po import working?

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Wed Aug 8 07:08:14 UTC 2007

El mar, 07-08-2007 a las 15:12 +0200, mikel paskual escribió:
> Hi

Hi,

> 2 days ago, I uploaded some po files (3 files, I
> think), but none of them has
> been imported, and I haven't received any feedback.
>
> also, yesterday (about 12 hours ago), I uploaded another po file for
> debianinstaller translation (the translation was really buggy). And I
> haven't received any feedback.
>
> is the .po import system working ok? how can I check if my uploads are
> in the queue?

The import system is working, yes. Unfortunately, we got three different
versions of Openoffice.org to be imported a couple of weeks ago and
thus, the import script has been quite busy.

I hope during this week the import queue goes back to normality so all
pending imports will be handled.

This only affects Gutsy. Dapper, Edgy and Feisty are already back to
normality.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín