Deadlines for ubuntu-docs translations

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 4 15:28:54 BST 2007

Removing loco-contacts, not really relevant to that. Just write to
ubuntu-translators, no need to send me two copies!

On Wed, April 4, 2007 3:17 pm, Timo Jyrinki wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Apr 2007, Matthew East wrote:
>
>>> The first ubuntu-docs with translations included was now uploaded, but
>>> when are the yelp front page translations going to show up? The side
>>> bar
>>> elements are now translated, but not the translations for the rest of
>>> the
>>> page, translations for which have been done in Rosetta a long time ago
>>> already.
>> As I said in another post, these translations should be in the yelp
>> package (and hence the language-packs). Please check to make sure that
>> you
>> have these strings translated. If the strings are not present, there is
>> bug somewhere, which we should definitely fix as a matter of urgency.
>
> Yes, like I said / meant they have been translated in Rosettas yelp
> package for a long time (no untranslated strings), yet they are not
> showing up.

Just to be completely clear, are you saying (1) these strings are
definitely in the yelp package and have been translated, or (2) these
strings are not in the yelp package, which is 100% translated?

If the former, must be an error in the language-pack mechanism; if the
latter, must be a bug in yelp.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org