Call for translations for Dapper using Rosetta

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun May 28 19:07:28 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-28 at 20:57 +0200, Krzysztof Lichota wrote:
> Jordi Mallach napisaƂ(a):
> > It is most important to get the installer translations done
> > before Monday 29 May, as those bits cannot be updated with language
> > packs after release. On Monday, we will generate the final language packs
> > that will be included in the Dapper release; any translation added after
> > that day will be available with the language pack updates.
>
> I hope this date can be extended
{snip}

As you are probably aware, Dapper will be released on Thursday 1 June,
so you can probably understand why the date might not be extended.

As Jordi said, any corrections and updates you do to translations will
be incorporated in the monthly updates throughout the release.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF