Daily langpacks problem

Ricardo Pérez López ricpelo at ono.com
Tue Jul 11 17:56:05 UTC 2006

Oops! The problem is here again:

ricardo at yuggoth:~/.xchat2/downloads $ sudo aptitude update
Reading package lists... Error!
E: Encountered a section with no Package: header
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/people.ubuntu.com_%
7epitti_langpacks_daily_dapper-updates_._Packages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.
Reading package lists... Error!
E: Encountered a section with no Package: header
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/people.ubuntu.com_%
7epitti_langpacks_daily_dapper-updates_._Packages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.
ricardo at yuggoth:~/.xchat2/downloads $

It has been solved until now.

Ricardo.