Daily langpacks problem

ricpelo at ono.com ricpelo at ono.com
Sun Jul 9 13:32:32 UTC 2006

Hi!

Since today, when I update my packages list, I get the following error
message:

ricardo at yuggoth:~ $ sudo aptitude update
Reading package lists... Error!
E: Encountered a section with no Package: header
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/people.ubuntu.com_%
7epitti_langpacks_daily_dapper-updates_._Packages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.
Reading package lists... Error!
E: Encountered a section with no Package: header
E: Problem with MergeList /var/lib/apt/lists/people.ubuntu.com_%
7epitti_langpacks_daily_dapper-updates_._Packages
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.

And I can't upgrade the packages. What's wrong?

Cheers,

Ricardo.