ShipIt Letter Translation Help

Hande Bayraktar hande at canonical.com
Wed Jul 5 17:44:42 BST 2006

Dear Ubuntu Translator Team,

My name is Hande Bayraktar. I work at Canonical and wanted to reach out
to you to seek your help in a ShipIt related matter.

As you know, as part of ShipIt, we send Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Edubuntu CDs to
more than 200 countries around the world. While the CDs are free of
charge, the CD shipments may sometimes be stopped at customs (depending
on the country).

We have put together a generic letter (in English) that should help
resolve this issue, but really would like to have it available in other
languages to further facilitate the clearing of shipments through
customs, especially in countries where we have had problems in the past.
We would ideally like to have the letter in the following languages:

- Chinese
- Portuguese
- Spanish
- Russian
- Indonesian

I have attached the letter for your reference, it can also be found at
http://www.ubuntu.com/support/faq#head-7eef2db63e0a75424cdd663ee6f7b8eedcf19607

Thanks for all your time and help in advance, and I look forward to
hearing from you.

Best regards,

Hande

Hande M. Bayraktar