Langpack update

Claude Paroz paroz at email.ch
Sun Jan 29 20:11:51 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 29 janvier 2006 à 09:12 +0100, Martin Pitt a écrit :
> Hi Claude!
>
> Claude Paroz [2006-01-28 17:39 +0100]:
> > BTW, I noticed that Gnomesword mo files aren't in lang packs (.mo still
> > in  /usr/share/locale/xx/LC_MESSAGES/gnomesword.mo). So translations
> > from Rosetta aren't included in the update.
> > Is it a bug ? Will it be corrected in Breezy or in Dapper ?
>
> It's not a bug; gnomesword is in universe, and our language packs only
> cover packages which are in main.

So, if I understand correctly, it's worth nothing to continue to
translate this sort of package in Rosetta, right ?

If it's the case, it should be noted somewhere. We can even think about
closing the possibility to translate universe package after the distro
release.

What do you think about that ? Should I open a bug report ?

Claude