Angolan and Cape Verdean users

Og Maciel og.maciel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:16:14 UTC 2006

Actually, it wouldn't be imposing since the translations to pt_PT
don't even amount to 10%...  If you were to consider the 30-something
percent of the pt_BR translations in the equation, we could all,
Brazilians, Portuguese, Angoleans, etc, etc work on one single
language pack that would initially be seeded with 30% of pt_BR
translations...  but 30% should be better than 10%... or even 0%...

--
Og B. Maciel

ogmaciel at ubuntu.com
ogmaciel at ubuntubrasil.org