file upload form enabled again

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Fri Dec 15 10:39:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

After more time than expected I'm happy to announce that the upload form
to allow offline translations is available again.

To enable it again, we added a locking feature in launchpad so you will
be notified when someone changed a translation while you were editing
it, either in the translation form or when editing a .po file got from
Rosetta.

We think this should end with the translation reversion problem we have
been having. If you find a situation when this is still happening...
please, notify it to us.

Thank you for your patience with this issue.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu => http://www.ubuntu.com